Thursday, August 27, 2009

A country I would like to visit

One of my favourite places in the world since I was a child is France. I remember I always watched on tv a lot of series of pictures wich showed places of France, a lot of drawings on tv like a dog or a racoon? (It doesn`t matter) with a red scarf and a black beret, wearing a black and white vest, so romantic and leading, all of this accompanied by music of accordion. I have always loved the romance, courtesy and the magic of the france people, their mysticism, their sensuousness, etc. Also I also like very much the film "Paris Je'taime" which shows some stories about love in Paris and it's very interesting and magic. I still believe Paris has all this charm. For the other way, I've always admired their artistic expressions, specially the mime arts. I'm mime and I've always admired and followed the creation and job of Marcel Marceau, the best exponent of mime arts. for this reason I would like to go to France to keep there for a long time to learn more about the incredible art of mime just right where its borned. I pretend to travel to France (or another country of Europe) to study mime and improve my artistic potential playing in the streets of Paris, creating characters, like a tramp or a mime-clown whose make the passer-by audience enraptured by his tenderness and spontaneity.

No comments:

Post a Comment