Thursday, August 13, 2009

The first term

My first term was a terrible and nasty one. when I began the classes of this year, I had a lot of ilussions and hopes with the subjects, but along the term I was discovering that I was wrong. about some subjects I still believe it can be a social and educational contribution, in all the ways, as Educational and Community Psycologhy, but in the other hand know I really hate other subjects. However, the term also had a good points, like other activities I did. I began to work in Crearte, doing lessons of arts to children in social risk. In the lessons children could learn teathre, acrobatics, mime, dance, etc and all of them had a good time and learned to respect each other. I tought that was the best point of my first term in personal terms, because I want to work in something like this when I finish my carrer, for that reason I hope to continue working in this corporation. On the hole, I should say that my first term wasn't so horrible as I tought. Even tought I didn't like the subjects, there was a lot of challenges I had to face. I work with mime organization of Chile, and in the begginnig of this year we planned the thirst mime encounter in Casa Colorada Museum and I had to organizate it and also to act everyday during two weeks. it was very exciting, but also I was so exhausting.
In general, I would say that in relation to my artistic and professional interests this first term was so rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment