Thursday, October 8, 2009

My pet: Lennon

My pet Lennon is a dog. we got it in Persa BioBio, when my brother cried and begged to get a dog who was lookin us with his eyes. He conquered us with his blue eyes and his spot in the left eye. He was so cute and small, and appeared tired and sleepy so we could not give in and take him over our house. Overtime he was turning into a spoiled and aggressive dog, because my mother (really everybody in my house) consented him much. he could eat our food, bite our shoes, steal food of the garbage, and anybody said nothing to stop it. So, today Lennon do wathever he wants to do. A really funny anecdote to tell is that Lennon actually is a girl, female, a lady :P. We didn`t notice until a day came what had to come. Our male and macho dog turned out to have menstrual periods :S . however, still adore it, but we have had to change the way we call her, now we tell her: Lennan (because call her: Yokono, was a very extremly change :P). Lennan (or Lennon, or whatever you want to call it) is a very cute and beautifull animal. I think that's the only reason we haven't try to leave her in a empty place or at street. she has very bad temper and sometimes attacks us, but we have learned to live with her. Maybe the onlyy reason why I haven't wanted to give her to a neighbour, that is equal to Chaplin's dog in the film "Life of dog". And, as I am a mime, that could be usefull to create a scene or something like that with my dog

No comments:

Post a Comment