Thursday, October 29, 2009

Friends

Friendship, in my opinion, is one of the most important thing in the life of a person. Without it, is so easy to fell yourself alone, without meaning, boring, distressed o depressed. when you're alone, the life starts to turning into a boring, sad an blue life.
I think a friend is a person who understands you without a reason, and can help you anytime, anywhere, anyway, wichever way you need it. Unfortunately, friends also can commet mistakes o do something that hurts you. But, the most important key to look after friendship is to have the capacity to listen and apologize about your mistakes.

Since I was at school, I have always counted with three friends (sebastian, Diego and Javier)whose are the most important people for me, although sometimes they are a litlee ansensitive and unwise, and they can make a lot of mistakes. Our humor is so black, so cruel that we sometimes think all of us are going to ending at hell. In spite of everything, I love them just like their (and we) are.
I met one of them at kinder garden, so I've known him during fifteen years roughly. However, Sebastian is one of my best friends, but actually he's not my best friend.

My best friend is Javier Bustos and I met him at school, when we were thirteen years old approximately. He came to my school in 2000 because his parents tought he must to change his school into a better one like mine. He's a nice guy, very intelligent and funny. Since that day we always do everything together, because we realised we have the same likes. For example, we always go to recitales of a lot of bands. We love cumbia's bands like Chico Trujillo, Sonora de Llegar, Juana fe and also we love to dance and drink together, and with our others friends. Javier is very worship, he always waste the time reading books of sociology, poems, literature.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post. I see you have a really cool time with your friends. That's the idea, that's what life is for.

    Here's your corrected post.
    Friendship, in my opinion, is one of the most important thingS in the life of a person. Without it, IT is so easy to fEEL (/) alone, without meaning, boring, distressed o depressed. When you're alone, (/) life starts to turn/) into a boring, sad anD blue life.
    I think a friend is a person who understands you without ASKING FOR a reason, and can help you AT anytime, anywhere, anyway, wHichever way you need it. Unfortunately, friends can also commIt mistakes o do something that hurts you. But, the most important key to look after friendship is to have the capacity to listen and apologize about your mistakes.

    Since I was at school, I have always counted ON three friends (Sebastian, Diego and Javier) who(/) are the most important people for me, although sometimes they are a litTLEI Insensitive and unwise, and they can make a lot of mistakes. Our humor is so black, so cruel that we sometimes think all of us are going to end(/) UP IN hell. In spite of everything, I love them just like thEY (and we) are.
    I met one of them at kinder garden, so I've known him FOR fifteen years roughly. However, Sebastian is one of my best friends, but actually he's not my best friend.

    My best friend is Javier Bustos and I met him at school, when we were thirteen years old approximately. He came to my school in 2000 because his parents tHought he HAD TO (/) change/MOVE into a better school, like mine. He's a nice guy, very intelligent and funny. Since that day we HAVE always doNE everything together, because we realised we have the same likes. For example, we always go to CONCERTS of a lot of bands. We love cumbia's bands like Chico Trujillo, Sonora de Llegar, Juana fe and we also love to dance and drink together, and with our other(/) friends. Javier is very RELIGIOUS, he always wasteS HIS time reading books ON sociology, poems AND literature.

    ReplyDelete